Local Governing Bodies
Each school has its own Local Governing Body (LGB).
The Trustees appoint people with relevant expertise, local interest and a passion for education to serve on the LGBs, which also have elected parental and staff representation. The Board delegates various agreed functions to the members of LGB in order to discharge its responsibilities.
The LGBs provide an exceptional level of challenge and support to each school with the sole ambition of raising standards and achievement.
We are very fortunate to have wide range of skills and expertise within our LGBs with people who are passionate about serving their school community and obtaining the absolute best for every student.
THE ROLE OF THE LOCAL GOVERNING BODY IS TO:
- implement and administer the Trusts policies at local level and report termly to the Board of Trustees
- monitor and be accountable for the performance and standards of the school to Ofsted
- support and challenge the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to deliver a high quality educational provision, which prepares our students well for their future regardless of the path they choose
- consider budget monitoring information and proposals
- represent the views of the community
PRS LGB Information
- 2022-23 PRS LGB meeting attendance
- 2023-24 PRS LGB Pecuniary Interests
- 2023-24 PRS Local Governing Body
SHFGS LGB Information
- 2022-23 SHFGS LGB meeting attendance
- 2023-24 SHFGS LGB Pecuniary interests
- 2023-24 SHFGS Local Governing Body
TKS LGB Information
- 2022-23 TKS LGB meeting attendance
- 2023-24 TKS LGB Pecuniary interests
- 2023-24 TKS Local Governing Body
TMS LGB Information
- 2022-23 TMS LGB meeting attendance
- 2023-24 - TMS Local Governing Body
- 2023-24 TMS LGB Pecuniary interests